Interventional Neuroradiology Symposium
& 6th Annual Karel G. Terbrugge Lectureship & Neurovascular Anatomy Workshop
***NEW DATES*** - September 17-19, 2021 – BMO Education & Conference Centre, Toronto, CA
Co-Organized by the Department of Medical Imaging, University of Toronto and the Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Hospital for Sick Children (SickKids)
- Registration is open currently for the virtual (online) component only.
- Early bird registration ends on August 10th, 2021.
- One email address is required per registration. Please use the same email address to sign up for the event.
- The link to the event app is included in the confirmation email.
- If local health policies permit an onsite conference, add-on registration for the onsite component will open at the end of July.
- The Symposium is a live event. On-demand recordings will be available up to 30 days after the conference ends through the platform.
The virtual component is non-refundable.
The in-person aspect of the meeting will be depending on the local COVID-19 restrictions and will be determined in the end of July. If the in-person aspect is possible, registration will only open up then. In case that in-person registration opens, but the in-person meeting is cancelled, regardless of reason, a full refund will be provided, otherwise the registration is non-refundable.